Do you have a caring and compassionate heart and voice?
Do you want to contribute to making a difference in someone’s life?
Are you looking for a dynamic team where there is potential for growth?
If you said yes to these questions, please continue reading, we have an opportunity for you! We are looking for Phone Specialists in all USA time zones – CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR EST time zone – however, if you are able and will to work in this zone but reside in another one that is acceptable.
This is a sub-contractor (1099) position and you will be working from your home, however, it is a position that requires you to be there like any other job. You will need to be “available” M-F, 9-5pm, no weekends.
NOTE: This is NOT a position for stay at home moms with children under 13 Yrs old as it requires a quiet environment at all times. (I have nothing against, in fact, I support it. The position just isn’t a good match)
I am looking to add team members to My Solution Services, a fast-growing Online Business Management specializing in serving clinicians around the world. We offer a service to our clients in handling their phones and scheduling for potential mental health clients. (There is no cold calling involved.)
What I am offering you…
- An amazing opportunity to work from home with a fast growing Company
- Stability and work you can take wherever you move in the USA
- Work that is fulfilling and makes a difference in the lives of people
- Opportunity to grow financially as we continue to grow
- Ongoing monthly work (times/hours are not guaranteed)
- Training on how to talk with potential mental health clients
- Work independently from your home office with a quiet background
- and much more
What I need from you…
- Must be US based – any time zone – available M-F, 9-5pm, no weekends
- I can only work with those who are committed and dedicated
- You must be able to give a minimum of a 6-month commitment
- You must have organization Skills
- You must have strong customer service or phone experience of 1 year
- You must have patience
- You must be computer literate (between intermediate and advanced skills)
- You must have a reliable computer, internet with ample speed and current smart phone
- You must have accurate keyboarding skills and attention to detail
- You must have strong follow through
- You must have strong Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Can work as a 1099 Sub-contractor – (due to the nature of this work, a 9-month commitment is preferred)
- You like to have fun!
Although this is a paid position, the hours are not guaranteed, but will grow…this is a growing business and your ability to earn will grow as we grow.
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you?
The next steps are:
- Please email your resume in WORD format to email@example.com and a short introductory 1-2 min video explaining why you think you would be a good fit for MSS.
- Once your resume and video have been reviewed by our team we will be in touch to let you know if we would like to arrange a video consultation with you.